Septic Tank Service
Choosing a septic system is a decision most homeowners don’t give much thought to. While it certainly isn’t a glamorous installment, it is one of the most functional. A septic system that isn’t right for your home can cause headaches and expensive repairs down the road. With Superior® Plumbing & Heating, our licensed plumbing technicians can help you choose a septic system that can capably handle all the demands of your home.We also provide additional related services such as
- Leach line installation
- Septic line installation
- Drain field installation
- Septic drain field installation
- Septic tank field line installation
Our septic system installations are guaranteed!
Choosing a Septic System
Our plumbers will happily walk you through the process of choosing and installing a septic system. We can give expert recommendations on what system is best for your household and your budget.
Take a look at things to keep in mind during this process:
- The type of pump: A pump prevents blockage in your septic system. Generally, pumps are centrifugal or turbine. Turbine pumps are more reliable but also more expensive. Our technicians can help you make the choice based on your needs!
- The type of tank: Different tank designs depend on the type of soil present in the yard. Knowing whether your soil is gravelly, sandy, or full of clay minerals can help determine the type of tank.
- The size of the tank: Determining what size tank you need will largely depend on your home’s daily water usage. A tank should generally be at least 1,000 gallons—the larger the household, the larger the tank.
Superior® Plumbing & Heating can take care of every step of the septic system installation process for you. You can count on our fair pricing and guaranteed workmanship for exceptional service. We are dedicated to your satisfaction, and we maximize your budget to get you the right septic system for your household.
Our professional plumber and staff are ready to help!